Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Gay Activists Rally Ahead Of Boy Scouts' Ban Vote
- How Long Did Neanderthals Nurse? Old Tooth Yields Answer
DailyDish: Turn off your cell phone
Turn off your cell phone.
Or your blackberry or your iPhone (unless you're using it as a music source). Nah--just turn it off and get a boom box or something--otherwise you'll be tempted. Tell people in advance that you're shutting down that immediate contact device with the rest of the outside world and use the silence as a golden opportunity to spend some time with your family.
If your kids and spouse have cell phones advise them to turn theirs off as well. No texting, to web-surfing, no rearranging who's in their five. Wow--with all the time you'll all have left over you might actually be able to get into that family-sized Twister marathon you've always dreamed of!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail