DailyDish: Be a tourist in your own city
You may think you know everything there is to know about the town where you live, but chances are you don't.Do your homework as if you were an actual tourist and you may discover fun things to do right in your own backyard.
- Try an online search for your local Chamber of Commerce. Most cities have their own Chamber with listings for local attractions, entertainment, recreation and shopping.
- Stop by a local hotel and pick up some of the brochures they offer for out-of-towners. These will point you to fun stuff in your city that you might not even be aware of.
- If you've got a few extra dollars to spend, book a room in that hotel and enjoy swimming in the pool and ordering room service.
- Research your area for historical sites. Study up on them and take the kids on a trip through the past.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The need for a military is consistant with the intellect on the land being able to convert metals into a computer example
- If a person could build a space shuttle could a government afford to pay him excluding restrictions?
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.