DailyDish: Be a tourist in your own city
You may think you know everything there is to know about the town where you live, but chances are you don't.Do your homework as if you were an actual tourist and you may discover fun things to do right in your own backyard.
- Try an online search for your local Chamber of Commerce. Most cities have their own Chamber with listings for local attractions, entertainment, recreation and shopping.
- Stop by a local hotel and pick up some of the brochures they offer for out-of-towners. These will point you to fun stuff in your city that you might not even be aware of.
- If you've got a few extra dollars to spend, book a room in that hotel and enjoy swimming in the pool and ordering room service.
- Research your area for historical sites. Study up on them and take the kids on a trip through the past.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- ,PASSPORT'S AND THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE (TRAVELERS TO A GOVERNMENT( THE PEOPLE WOULD BE (ON VACATION OR WORKING ) = 0% UNEMPLOYMENT
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- How can anyone have the patience to actually have children? Your life is nothing but mindless repetition with no end to it. Even when they grow up you...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.