Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- WATCH: 12-Year-Old Piano Prodigy Uses His Music As Medicine
- Breaking The Paternity Leave Barrier: The Rest Of The Story
Ethan Hawke is a daddy--again!
Filed under: Newborns, Toddlers Preschoolers, Your Pregnancy, Divorce & Custody, Health & Safety: Babies, Development/Milestones: Babies, Bump Watch, Celeb Parents, Rumors, Day Care & Education, That's Entertainment, Feeding & Sleeping, Baby-sitting, Research Reveals: Babies, Nutrition: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Babies, Health & Safety: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Development: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Behavior: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Activities: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Gear Guides: Babies, Gear Guides: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Research Reveals: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Toddlers & Preschoolers
Actor Ethan Hawke welcomed a baby girl into the world July 18th, according to his representative. Hawke and his wife, former nanny (to his kids with Uma Thurman) Ryan Shawhughes, are proud parents to Clementine Jane Hawke. Clementine is the first child for the newlyweds and joins siblings Maya Rae and Levan Roan, Ethan's kids with Uma Thurman.
Mara Buxbaum confirmed the happy news. Hawke and Shawhughes married a month ago. Hawke split from Thurman in 2004, and it is alleged that she may be pregnant as well.
Congratulations to the couple!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Why would the defendant file an acknowledgment of service instead of a defence?
- Derian d hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc 2012