Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
Mark Wahlberg won't sell baby pictures
Filed under: Newborns, Toddlers Preschoolers, Your Pregnancy, Work Life, Health & Safety: Babies, Development/Milestones: Babies, Bump Watch, Life & Style, Celeb Parents, Rumors, Media, Day Care & Education, That's Entertainment, Feeding & Sleeping, Baby-sitting, Research Reveals: Babies, Nutrition: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Babies, Health & Safety: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Development: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Behavior: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Activities: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Gear Guides: Babies, Gear Guides: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Research Reveals: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Toddlers & Preschoolers
Actor Mark Wahlberg has vowed not to sell the baby pictures of his new child-to-be. Marky Mark is putting a stop to any offers from magazines before they even get started, insisting he will not be selling his baby photos like so many other celebrity parents have of late.
The actor is expecting his third child with girlfriend (and perhaps soon to be wife) Rhea Durham, who is due in September. He is already father to two other children with Durham, Ella, who is four and Michael, who is two. I don't recall Mark pimping out pictures of either of them to the tabloids either!
Wahlberg wants to keep the birth and his family private, which is a welcome refreshment to the baby picture overload we've been experiencing lately, our fascination with which is borderline disgusting! Rumor also had it that new mom Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban would not be selling pictures of their new daughter, Sunday Rose. Perhaps there is a new celebrity parenting trend afoot?
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why would the defendant file an acknowledgment of service instead of a defence?
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years
- Motion to reopen case 2013 derian d. Hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc