Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
Daily Dish - Organize your meals
Pack the following day's meals the night before.
Always plan ahead when it comes to meals. The few extra minutes you spend doing that will save you oodles of time when you really need it, like in the morning when you're trying to get yourself and your kids out the door. When you finish making a meal, pack a few servings of it for lunch the following day. Add the fruit, drink and or any other snacks the night before so in the AM rush you and your children can just grab and go. Also try making big dishes such as soups and casseroles on the weekends or whenever you have more free time and freeze them or put them in microwave-ready containers for easy preparation when time is short. These options are not only time savers, they're less expensive and healthy to boot!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris by JustinBieberVEVO 3 years ago 859,231,811 views
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013
- Why would the defendant file an acknowledgment of service instead of a defence?