Celebrity parents work hard for their money
It's time for TV Guide's annual salary survey, that time of year when we get to find out how much our favorite personalities get paid every year for entertaining us after the kids have gone to bed. These celebs all have kids at home, but still manage to bring home some pretty serious bacon:
- Charlie Sheen: $825,000 per episode of "Two and a Half Men"
- Mariska Hargitay: $400,000 per episode for playing Det. Olivia Benson on "Law & Order: SVU"
- Heidi Klum: "Project Runway" earns her $2.5 million a year
- Katie Couric: $15 million yearly for anchoring CBS News
- Matt Laurer: $12 mil -- no matter where he is in the world -- for NBC's "Today" show
- Tiki Barber: $2 million annually for working as an NFL analyst and "Today" show correspondent
- David Letterman: $32 million a year for yukking it up on late night TV
- John Stewart: $14 million a year for his work on "The Daily Show"
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Does the dc superior court represent the irs in a civil filing or does the irs have attorneys?
- A pro- se attorney( represents himself or herself) court motions and filings : be considered under oath?
- ,PASSPORT'S AND THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE (TRAVELERS TO A GOVERNMENT( THE PEOPLE WOULD BE (ON VACATION OR WORKING ) = 0% UNEMPLOYMENT
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.