Celebrity parents work hard for their money
It's time for TV Guide's annual salary survey, that time of year when we get to find out how much our favorite personalities get paid every year for entertaining us after the kids have gone to bed. These celebs all have kids at home, but still manage to bring home some pretty serious bacon:
- Charlie Sheen: $825,000 per episode of "Two and a Half Men"
- Mariska Hargitay: $400,000 per episode for playing Det. Olivia Benson on "Law & Order: SVU"
- Heidi Klum: "Project Runway" earns her $2.5 million a year
- Katie Couric: $15 million yearly for anchoring CBS News
- Matt Laurer: $12 mil -- no matter where he is in the world -- for NBC's "Today" show
- Tiki Barber: $2 million annually for working as an NFL analyst and "Today" show correspondent
- David Letterman: $32 million a year for yukking it up on late night TV
- John Stewart: $14 million a year for his work on "The Daily Show"
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 50 million people vote and 25% do not vote for you =12.5 million would you really want your image on tv after position ended(you r your entity
- Governor at 15 the average life expectancy in 1950 was about 50 making 25 middle age and your prime about 15-17
- How can anyone have the patience to actually have children? Your life is nothing but mindless repetition with no end to it. Even when they grow up you...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.