Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Mom In Labor During Tornado: 'I Opened My Eyes And I Could See Out…
- Christie O. Tate: I Love and Welcome My Daugther's Rage
Angelina Jolie suffering from post-partum depression?
Filed under: Newborns, Just For Moms, Toddlers Preschoolers, Your Pregnancy, Health & Safety: Babies, Medical Conditions, Development/Milestones: Babies, Life & Style, Celeb Parents, Rumors, Mommy Wars, Day Care & Education, That's Entertainment, Feeding & Sleeping, Baby-sitting, Research Reveals: Babies, Nutrition: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Babies, Health & Safety: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Development: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Behavior: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Activities: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Gear Guides: Babies, Gear Guides: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Research Reveals: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Toddlers & Preschoolers
According to reports, Angie is in a tither over the health of twins Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon and is depressed. She is crying throughout the day and exhausted from sleepless nights. Well, welcome to early motherhood! Birth is a big deal, however you do it. Between the act of giving birth and all the pregnancy hormones flowing in and out of your body, crying is probably the least of it. Some women get PPD so badly they impart harm to themselves, their spouses and their children. Ange will be lucky if she gets away with just crying.
Having been through a milder form of PPD myself, I can say that sometimes the crying seems as if it will never end. The sadness seems insurmountable and the lack of control overwhelming. But, hope is around the corner--women and their doctors are more aware of PPD and how to treat it. Even superwomen/supermoms like Angelina Jolie are not immune to PPD or other post-natal symptoms. Let's hope that's all it is, and that she is able to get the help and understand--and support, especially from Brad--she needs in order to get better!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why did you lie and tell the world that, "The Left Behind Video game kills Jews and Atheists"?
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?