Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
- Our Favorite Tweets From Parents This Week
DailyDish - Partnering up on Halloween
When family and/or friends get together to celebrate the holiday and do a little trick or treating as a group it always makes for a merrier occasion. It also generally makes for a safer event. Designating one parent, say, per block, to walk up to houses with the costumed kids allows the others to enjoy themselves as their kids do, and safely. Parents can also assume the role of providing safe lighting, serve as crossing guards and check the candy to make sure it's safe too. (Doing all of this as a solo parent would be difficult enough without the added component of actually minding the children.
Just don't let the same parent be the official candy taster at every house!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
- Motion to reopen case 2013 derian d. Hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc