Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Bonnie Fuller: Zach Sobiech: You Were a Huge Inspiration in Your…
- When A Tornado Strikes, Should Schools Evacuate?
ParentPicks - Gifts for Everyone!
Filed under: Holidays
Before you know it, school will be out for winter break and you will have the kids all to yourself for a few weeks. Before they say "see ya next year" to their classrooms, make sure you've remembered to thank the special people in their lives with a thoughtful gift.
The brilliant writers here at ParentDish know a thing or two about selecting thoughtful gifts for teachers, babysitters and the like and have generously shared them with me. Now I will share them with you! Feel free to add your own in the comments.
Gift Ideas for Those Who Give So Much(click thumbnails to view gallery)
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- 3 SHOWS A HOUR 7 HOURS = 21 (10 DAYS = 210) 10 STUDIOS = 2100 20 STUDIOS = 4200 (IN 10 DAYS) 3 (20 MINUTE SHOWS).
- Using a foreign governement company to defend UNITED STATES OF AMERICA alot of .gov huh
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.