Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
DailyDish - Resolve to Play
Filed under: Activities: Family Time
They always say there is much to learn from our children. One thing children do best is play. No matter where they are or what their parents are doing, kids find a way to play using creativity and imagination, things we adults tend to put on the backburner for more serious things like paying mortgages. Mortgages are important, yes, but so is making the time to play inside--and outside--of that house! Plus, playing makes it a little bit easier to work in order to make those payments!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?