Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Child Limit Imposed On Muslims In Parts Of Myanmar
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
Co-Sleeping, Maya Rudolph and Viral Videos - Links We Love
Filed under: Opinions
Poll: 88 percent of parents feel relieved when their kids fall asleep. Huh. I would have put that number a little higher. But what happens when those sleeping children come to visit in the wee hours of the night? -- Juice Box Jungle
Then again, maybe it's not the kids waking you up. Trouble sleeping can make your stress level spike, so get your rest by using these sleep tips. -- Lemondrop
Maya Rudolph, who's four months pregnant, and Dave Letterman talk pregnancy weight. Dave laughs a little too long when Maya admits to a 70 pound weight gain her first time around. -- Jezebel
Diaries, journals, MySpace pages ... when is it okay to look and when is it just snooping? -- On Parenting
Kate Gosselin's brother says that Jon and Kate's marriage is over. Then again, it's hard to trust a family member who's so willing to talk to the press. What do you think about these rumors? -- RadarOnline
I might delay sandal season a few more weeks, just for an excuse to put my kids in a pair of these cute knee-highs. -- Cool Mom Picks
One job that's sure to be recession proof: Motherhood. Another silver lining: There's never a cut in pay. -- Divine Caroline
Today's biggest Internet stars often aren't celebs, they're children. Here's how three families handled their children's fame after their home videos went viral. -- Babble
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013
- Does the dc superior court represent the irs in a civil filing or does the irs have attorneys?
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.