Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Mitch Kellaway: Father's Day as a Transgender Man
- Melissa Sher: The 7 Annoying People You'll Meet When Pregnant
Favorite Books, Mom Friends and Funny Kid Videos - Links We Love
Filed under: Opinions
Looking for a little summer reading for your kiddo? Get inspiration from the Children's Book Council, who recently asked kids to vote for their favorite book. Kindergartners to second readers love Mo Williems, no surprise there! -- LilSugar
The things we do for our kids. Plastic surgery on a pinata, for one. Hilarious. -- Stimeyland
Teaching kids about the birds and the bees is awkward enough, but the questions they come up with are even more cringe-worthy. -- Divine Caroline
Preparing yourself for baby number one is one thing. But preparing baby number one for baby number two? A little trickier. -- Momversation
Dollhouses are a favorite childhood plaything, but they can take up a lot of space. That's why I love this "play out of the way" version in a cupboard. -- CafeMom
Making mom friends: It's like dating, only harder. Get advice on how to get past the small talk and develop a real relationship. -- Alpha Mom
Need a daily dose of laughter? Here's an entire month's worth! Babble's got the 50 funniest kid videos ever.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- While attempting to explain consider who your explaining to. building a government may seem like gilligan's island to a person that can't
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.