Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Jennifer Pellegrini: After a Wild Week of News, Two Stories You Might…
- Rev. Susan Baller-Shepard: Wild And Precious Lives: Godspeed…
Memorial Day Means Summer Fun - Links We Love
Filed under: Opinions
Did summer sneak up on you after a winter of too many hot chocolates and not enough exercise? Cool Mom Picks has swimsuits that are not only fun, they help out the places that need helping too.
Grilling out this afternoon? Reduce your risks of those unhealthy burnt tidbits on your burgers and brats by precooking in the microwave first. Here's more tips for safe grilling. -- Well
No more pencils, no more books -- but what about camp? Do your kids enjoy a free range summer or do they structure of summer camp? -- Momversation
Picky eaters eat better when the food looks more fun, so why not try one of these edible murals? -- LilSugar
Rainy day fun: KidsBowlFree.com gives kids two free games of bowling a day, all summer long.
Kids and grocery stores don't always mix, which is why parents are known to relax their standards a little to get through their list. Here are an imperfect mother's five rules of grocery shopping. -- Divine Caroline
Kids are on the run more than ever during the school-free summer months. Here are some tips for teaching them safety, without wrapping them in bubble wrap or locking them in their rooms. -- Motherlode
Expecting a summertime baby? Here's a baby name trend among celebs: They give their babies big, dramatic names, like Maximillienne, but then couple it with a short nickname, like Emme. -- Celebrity Baby Blog
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Copyright royaly board understanding building a radio or tv (song sound good got your own radio)?
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- Using a foreign governement company to defend UNITED STATES OF AMERICA alot of .gov huh
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.