Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
Father's Day Fun - Links We Love
Filed under: Holidays
He makes a very valid point. A stay-at-home dad says that even as more dads are becoming caregivers, the language of parenthood still belongs to the moms. -- Motherlode
Dad of five Ziggy Marley opens up to Babble about his real name (it's not Ziggy) and why children are drawn to music.
Every dad needs a handmade catch-all to set on his dresser. Family Fun has an easy one, as well as other great craft ideas, like these emoticon magnets.
Here's an easy-peasy craft that'll make Dad smile. A banner letting him know he's loved. -- BabyCenter
Beyond socks, ties, and coffee cups: Work It, Mom! has Father's Day gifts that are sure to make dad happy. I especially like their photo-themed ideas.
Know a man who loves NPR? Then here's the perfect Father's Day gift for him: "NPR's Driveway Moments for Dads." -- Cool Mom Picks
Ever wonder how it all began? Here's the history of Father's Day from it's beginning back in 1908. -- The History Channel
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
- Does Liz Carmouche got a plump coochie?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.