Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Franne Golde and Syd Fox: Love More, Fear Less: A Mother and Her…
- Dr. Peggy Drexler: The Breadwinner Complex: Are Women Apologizing For…
Marijuana Mamas, Apology Cards, and Lisa Kudrow - Links We Love
One less things for parents of college freshman to worry about this fall: President Obama says kids under 21 shouldn't be allowed to get credit cards. What do you think? -- Mother Talkers
Marijuana mamas: Just over half of women surveyed -- ages 25 to 60 -- admit to using marijuana up to 10 times a year. But they won't admit it because they're afraid it makes them look like a bad mom. -- MomLogic
Lisa Kudrow is still making us laugh: Watch her new online series, Web Therapy. -- RoleMommy
Stimey's got a great idea for keeping kids busy this summer: An at-home camp. I'd have to get my kids to get out of the pool first, though. -- Stimeyland
These are cute and hilarious: Apology cards for parents of misbehaving children. "Sorry my kid pushed yours," reads one. -- Cool Mom Picks
Parents treat unplanned children differently than their planned siblings, says a study. If you've had a surprise pregnancy, do you believe it? -- LilSugar
Forget the due date, the latest trend is the "do-it" date. Use The Cradle's calculator to figure out how to plan your own due date.
More and more families are facing their own personal budget crunch. As the belt gets tighter, do you explain the family's finances to the kids? Or is it smarter to make that an adults-only topic? -- Work It, Mom!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- If a governor or former military general was not on tv you you believe he was if you were told
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.