Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
Warren Buffett, Martha Stewart, Gisele Bundchen Do Kids' Web Programming
New Kids' Programming to Premiere on AOL
It's been said for years: Kids are maturing faster than ever before. Now, to make them even more connected to the grown-up world, some of the most iconic personalities are producing a series of educational web-isodes designed to upgrade children's sophistication level. Billionaire investor Warren Buffett, domestic diva Martha Stewart, along with supermodel Gisele Bundchen are on board to teach youngsters about high finance, household maintenance, and the environment, respectively. The shows will premiere on AOL websites, beginning this fall, followed by wider web distribution.
In Buffett's cartoon, "Secret Millionaires Club," the uber-capitalist mentors kids as they take on business adventures.
The instructions were to "make me look like George Clooney," joked Buffett in a televised interview earlier today.
"Little Martha," a working title, features a tween Stewart running an event-planning company from her tricked-out treehouse.
For her part, Bundchen, in "Gigi & The Green Team," is a supermodel by day and an environmental superhero after hours.
A fourth series, Kosmos, has the late Carl Sagan teaching science with action-adventure in space.
|No, not at all.||13 (14.4%)|
|I only teach them investing strategies.||3 (3.3%)|
|I only teach them how to care for our home.||25 (27.8%)|
|I teach them both.||49 (54.4%)|
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- What is the TFI ORGANIZATION IN KS?
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.