Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- Lianne Castelino and Andrea Howick: How Do You Deal With Nightmare…
Vanessa Hudgens on 'Bandslam,' Celeb Gossip & Kissing Co-Stars
Vanessa Hudgens goes from popular teen to rocker chick
The beautiful and sweet Vanessa Hudgens, who rose to fame as the perky, adorable Gabriella in the insanely popular "High School Musical" series, is back in a new film, "Bandslam." This time around, Hudgens plays a moodier role, in which she falls for another teenage outcast and totally gets to rock out. Our friends at MovieFone recently got the opportunity to sit down with the actress and singer for a one-on-one chat, where Vanessa dished about her new movie (including making out with her co-star), coping with the constant glare of the media's spotlight, her inspirations and hobbies and much more. Here's just a taste...
MovieFone: What's your response to all of the misconceptions that celebrity bloggers like Perez Hilton have of you?
VH: [Laughs] I think I'm a cool girl. But now because I'm saying that they're going to say I'm conceited, see? That's just the way it is [laughs]. I don't know, I think I'm a very laid back, go-with-the-flow person. At the same time I'm passionate about what I do, so I have strong feelings towards that, but, yeah, I'm totally chill.
Read the entire interview!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.