Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Rev. Susan Baller-Shepard: Wild And Precious Lives: Godspeed…
- 27 Fantastic Books For Kids Of All Ages
The Marshmallow Test: Cute or Cruel?
Filed under: Funny Stuff
We all know that patience is a virtue; we also know that it's a virtue young children don't always have in large amounts. Or at all. Especially when there's candy involved. So when these kids are left alone in a room with a gigantic marshmallow and a promise that if they do not eat it, they can have another, what happens? Watch the video and see.
And then tell us -- is this the cutest thing you've ever seen, or is it just cruel?
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
- How many hickman towns,schools,and counties are in the united states
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.