Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Bonnie Fuller: Zach Sobiech: You Were a Huge Inspiration in Your…
- When A Tornado Strikes, Should Schools Evacuate?
Pass The Pasta: Are Noodles Good For Your Kids?
Is there any food kids love more than pasta? Chances are, pasta, in some form, makes a regular appearance at the dining table. But should it be in regular rotation, or more of a once-in-a-while thing? Read on to find out whether Italian pasta, ramen, mac and cheese and canned pasta meals are good for your family.
Noodles are the perfect kid food -- or are they?
Phil Walter, Getty Images
Jennifer Schonborn is a holistic nutrition counselor based in New York.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- Why did you lie and tell the world that, "The Left Behind Video game kills Jews and Atheists"?
- Copyright royaly board understanding building a radio or tv (song sound good got your own radio)?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.