Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Linda Bloom LCSW and Charlie Bloom MSW: Overwhelmed Parents: A…
- Allison Tate: What I Would Like to Tell My Son's 5th Grade Teacher Now
Book Report: Penguin Classics
Filed under: Books for Parents
Maybe you're obsessed with "Wuthering Heights," maybe Jane Austen makes you cringe. Whatever your feelings about high school English class, these reissued volumes from Penguin, with gorgeous foil-stamped linen covers, are reason enough to go back to the classics. Get one for your teen, get one for yourself.
Available at amazon.com for $20.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- Government agent under oath washington dc civil filing?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.