Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Claire McCarthy, M.D.: Is Your Family Ready for a Disaster?
- HooplaHa: WATCH: Shari Alyse: Showing What Kids Can Teach Us
Product Recall: Play Yards with Bassinets
The Dorel Juvenile Group is having a tough year's end. The company and the Consumer Product Safety Commission have issued another voluntary recall. This time, the focus is on play yards and includes the Safety 1st Disney Care Center Play Yard and the Eddie Bauer Complete Care Play Yard.
While there have been no injuries reported, it's been found that the metal bars supporting the floorboard of the bassinet attachment can come out of the fabric sleeves and create an uneven sleeping surface, posing a suffocation risk. There are five models included in this recall: Click here to view the numbers and compare them with the printed sticker on your play yard's support legs.
For a free repair kit, contact the company at 866-762-2166 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or visit their website at www.djgusa.com. Consumers should not use the bassinet attachment until the repair kit has been installed but the play yard space is safe for use.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
- Motion to reopen case 2013 derian d. Hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.