Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Mom In Labor During Tornado: 'I Opened My Eyes And I Could See Out…
- Christie O. Tate: I Love and Welcome My Daugther's Rage
Octomom Doctor Accused of Gross Negligence
Filed under: In The News
Kamrava was thrown out of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine last year, but still has a license to practice medicine. A California Medical Board spokesman tells the Telegraph that the board's findings could lead to that license being taken away, but that wasn't definite.
Do you think that Octomom's doctor was negligent?
Related: Octomom: The Model of Multitasking, In Vitro Fertilization
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Derian d hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc 2012
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.