Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- WATCH: 12-Year-Old Piano Prodigy Uses His Music As Medicine
- Breaking The Paternity Leave Barrier: The Rest Of The Story
Heidi Klum Maternity Lines to Launch
The "Project Runway" host, supermodel and mother of four is collaborating with A Pea in the Pod and Motherhood Maternity to create two new lines for pregnant women.
Lavish by Heidi Klum for A Pea in the Pod and Loved by by Heidi Klum for Motherhood are set to arrive in stores and online on Feb. 12.
"I experienced fashion challenges during my four pregnancies and combined my knowledge of what works in terms of style, comfort and practicality to create these lines," Klum says in a press release. "They are all about making you feel beautiful; being pregnant shouldn't stop you from being fashionable and feeling great about your changing body. It's an exciting journey."
"Runway" season four winner Christian Siriano also has designed a recent maternity line -- Fierce Mamas for Moody Mamas.
Quick, somebody page Tim Gunn: We're feeling another maternity challenge for the upcoming seventh season.
Related: Nicole Richie Launching Maternity Clothing Line for A Pea in the Pod
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.