'Gossip Girl's' Taylor Momsen Doesn't Bleepin' Care About Being a Role Model
Here are some more quips from Momsen's Times interview:
- On the popularity of "Gossip Girl": "It's insane. I literally can't go out without being interrupted. It's wild."
- On not caring what people think of her: "Online, there's a thousand people who are just so mean. There are so many negative comments about just the pettiest things that you can't even read it."
- On being a finalist for the lead in "Hannah Montana": "Honestly, if I'd have ended up as Hannah Montana, I don't know if the show would have gone as well. I probably would have told them all to go f*** themselves by the time I hit 11. And I don't know how that would have gone down. It's great for Miley, but I really like where I am right now and I feel really fortunate to be able to really be myself."
- On hanging out with older people: "I have, like, no friends my age."
- On fashion: "I loooove Chanel. And YSL. And Balmain. And Alexander Wang."
- On her grungy look: "My favorite blogs are where you get the mothers saying, 'She's the worst influence on my daughter, I would never let my daughter dress like that', or, 'This girl's such a whore, she's a slut'. And I'm, like, you're a mother! And I'm 16."
- On accessories: "I like wearing garters. Apparently people think that's a big deal, but my tights won't stay up. So whatever you want to do with that information ..."
- On the price of fame: "I can't try on a jacket without people taking pictures and posting them online. I mean, I'm 16 and I can't get away with anything. My mother finds out everything. Other teenagers -- they have lots of freedom!"
Related: Taylor Momsen, Lindsay Lohan Protege
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- At the internal revenue service it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service that"s what create's the agency
- Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris by JustinBieberVEVO 3 years ago 859,231,811 views
- inventions become professions and you should to get paid to go to school. guy wont's to retire one day degree no good ........ ...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.