Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Find Out What Beyonce Will Name Baby No. 2!
- Teen Who Died During Her First Solo Drive May Have Been Texting
Music Review: "C'mon" by Renee & Jeremy
In the way they play "grown-up songs for kids," Renee & Jeremy are a perfect example of the new wave of family music. It's not just for the little ones anymore. Sure, there are very successful artists who stick with the more traditional, toddler-centric musical approach -- and there is a definitive market and need for those artists -- but the post-Raffi, post-Wiggles sophistication of bands like Renee & Jeremy comes as welcome relief to a generation of parents who spend just as much time listening to their kids' playlists as they do iTunes Discovery Downloads.
Still, as grown-up-friendly as they are, Renee & Jeremy's riffy guitars and sweetly smooth vocals make their songs just as enjoyable to kids who are not yet old enough to realize that LMNO isn't one letter. They make you understand why so many artists in the children's music genre prefer the label "family music" -- these songs are for everybody.
Related: Alvin and the Chipmunks - The Squeakquel
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- How many hickman towns,schools,and counties are in the united states
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.