Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Bonnie Fuller: Zach Sobiech: You Were a Huge Inspiration in Your…
- When A Tornado Strikes, Should Schools Evacuate?
Jessica Alba Says Her Daughter will be Raised Bilingual
Alba goes on to share the personal pain those barbs caused her.
"I tried to explain to [journalists] that in this country I'm considered Latina and, thus, I consider myself Latina as well," Alba, 28, tells Siempre Mujer. "I identify with Mexicans. It's in my blood whether or not I speak Spanish."
Honor isn't the only one getting language lessons. According to the Web site Pop Crunch, mom is getting some study time in, as well.
"I want to make movies in Spanish," Alba tells Siempre Mujer. "There are so many interesting themes and stories that are worth sharing, like the lives of immigrants, for example. There's a whole world that hasn't been sufficiently explored and I want to be part of it -- the violence on the Mexican borders, the political upheaval in Venezuela and Bolivia and the drug trafficking in Colombia."
Related: Jessica Alba on Jeans and Workouts
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Trends and there creators
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.