Product Recall: Children's Necklaces
The pieces, shaped like a metal crown or frog pendant on a metal link chain necklace, contain high levels of cadmium. Cadmium is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health effects. No injuries have been reported, but consumers should stop using the necklaces immediately.
Sold exclusively at Walmart, the packaging includes the words "The Princess and the Frog" and includes the following model numbers and UPC codes:
- Crown Model # 4616-4187 UPC # 72783367144
- Frog Model # 4616-4190 UPC # 72783367147
Related: Toxic Metal Found in Kids' Jewelry
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- A pro- se attorney( represents himself or herself) court motions and filings : be considered under oath?
- If a person could build a space shuttle could a government afford to pay him excluding restrictions?
- How can anyone have the patience to actually have children? Your life is nothing but mindless repetition with no end to it. Even when they grow up you...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.