Product Recall: Children's Necklaces
The pieces, shaped like a metal crown or frog pendant on a metal link chain necklace, contain high levels of cadmium. Cadmium is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health effects. No injuries have been reported, but consumers should stop using the necklaces immediately.
Sold exclusively at Walmart, the packaging includes the words "The Princess and the Frog" and includes the following model numbers and UPC codes:
- Crown Model # 4616-4187 UPC # 72783367144
- Frog Model # 4616-4190 UPC # 72783367147
Related: Toxic Metal Found in Kids' Jewelry
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Dc superior court had so many false convictions the cheif judge hired a outside company to access way to improve
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
- Why would a RN to a terminally-ll child would walk out of her job & never say goodby to her patient?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.