Product Recall: Children's Necklaces
The pieces, shaped like a metal crown or frog pendant on a metal link chain necklace, contain high levels of cadmium. Cadmium is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health effects. No injuries have been reported, but consumers should stop using the necklaces immediately.
Sold exclusively at Walmart, the packaging includes the words "The Princess and the Frog" and includes the following model numbers and UPC codes:
- Crown Model # 4616-4187 UPC # 72783367144
- Frog Model # 4616-4190 UPC # 72783367147
Related: Toxic Metal Found in Kids' Jewelry
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Locating election information former governor foia or court order?
- What is the fee for filing to run for office? There is no filing fee for U.S. Presidential candidates or people running as write-in candidates
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.