Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- 27 Fantastic Books For Kids Of All Ages
- Mike Ryan: Ben Affleck Bids Bill Hader & Fred Armisen A Fond Farewell
Kourtney Kardashian Says She's Not in a Rush to Lose the Baby Weight
And Kourtney is happy to keep it real. "Since having him, I don't care as much what I look like," Kourtney told Life & Style. "I gained weight in my booty, my stomach, my thighs and my arms. Everything got a little bigger for sure. I do want to get back to the way my body was before, but it's definitely not my biggest concern. I feel fine." To help loose the inches and get back her killer abs, Kourtney's using the Belly Bandit (here posing exclusively for Life & Style). Kourtney says, "The Belly Bandit makes my clothes fit better, and nobody even knows I'm wearing it!"
Kourtney's post-baby weight loss has her mom, Kris Jenner, thinking about her own battle with baby weight back in 1979. "I gained 55 pounds when I had Kourtney," Kris tells Life & Style. "Afterward, I went to a Pilates class and tried everything I could to lose the weight as quickly as possible. It took me only three months."
Related: Kardashian Sisters to Show Their Bebe Collection During New York Fashion Week
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
- Motion to reopen case 2013 derian d. Hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.