Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
Tinkerbell Bracelets Recalled for Lead
Tinkerbell's problems come less than a month after federal officials at the Consumer Product Safety Commission ordered the recall of pendants based on the Disney movie "The Princess and The Frog."
The pendants were found to have high levels of the toxic cadmium.
Meanwhile, according to Consumer Reports, executives at Schurman Fine Papers are voluntarily recalling their children's birthday cards that feature bracelets containing lead.
They are recalling 174,000 of the wood-bead bracelets because the paint contains excessive amounts of lead. The bracelets were sold between 2004 and 2009 and include a bead in the shape of a butterfly.
Again, Consumer Reports advises, take them away from children immediately. Call Schurman at 888-990-9095 for instructions.
Related: Lead Poisoning
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- Copyright royaly board understanding building a radio or tv (song sound good got your own radio)?
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.