Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Toxic Teddy Bears Pulled From Target Shelves
"Target's initial investigation indicates this product had compliant testing results when it was shipped," says Target spokesperson Beth Hanson. The company has since pulled the bears from store shelves, she says.
Oddly enough, one can still purchase a teddy-like product called a "Message Bear" from -- are you sitting down? -- messagebears.com. Yes, there's a Valentine's Day version. No word on lead levels, however.
Related: People Prefer Pets to Partners on Valentine's Day
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.