10 Stylish Valentine's Day Treats for Your Little Sweets
2. PJs, girls: You wear your heart on your sleeve when it comes to your baby, so why not show it literally by dressing her in cozy pajamas covered in hearts of her own, like this organic cotton snuggly sleeper from Hannah Andersson? Nordstrom.com, $25.
PJs, boys: Red doesn't have to come with just girlie hearts. You can still get the Valentine's Day vibe across for boys with these adorable jammies. Dress your little monkey in Paul Frank's "Julius" two-piece design for infants and share the love. Nordstrom.com, $26.
Onesie, boys: You know it's true: The first time you caught a glimpse of your baby boy, it was all over. He is, in fact, a heartbreaker. Which is why this heather gray onesie -- with the word "Heartbreaker" emblazoned across the chest, is so appropriate for the holiday. Norsdstrom.com, $16.
4. T-shirt, girls: Here's a T-shirt for your daughter that we're betting you wished you could have for yourself. This pale pink T-shirt from J. Crew gets a dose of love with a sequin heart and the word "Happy." So simple, so chic ... so sad it only comes in girls' sizes. $32, Jcrew.com.
T-shirt, boys: Do you sense a theme here? Infants aren't the only heartbreakers around -- bigger boys are feeling the love, too. We are practically googly-eyed over this "Heartbreaker" T-shirt from J. Crew. Dig the vintage feel of the chocolate brown cotton jersey, which gives the shirt a lived-in look. $19.50, Jcrew.com.
5. Clothing, girls: It doesn't get much sweeter than this. Mini Boden's white crochet trim dress is covered in pretty red hearts -- just right for a day celebrating true love. Just add tights and a cute cardigan or layer it over a long-sleeve T-shirt for now, and, come summer, you've got a great sundress. Bodenusa.com, $42.
Clothing, boys: Who's the star this Valentine's Day? Well, your little love bug, of course, but this star-spangled hoodie is sure to get some attention, too. And, we're betting Mini Boden's red hoodie will become a year-round staple in your boy's wardrobe rotation. Bodenusa.com, $42.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- If a person could build a space shuttle could a government afford to pay him excluding restrictions?
- If every thing was free there would be a precentage of people that would have to pay money
- Pro-se not considered a attorney no bar# only self representation ,im i at a disadvantage based on non- affilation?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.