Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Caron Gremont: Obesity's Officially a Disease, So How Come My Child…
- Karri-Leigh P. Mastrangelo: Am I Going to Hell For My Position on…
Stroller Review: Maxi-Cosi Loola
Filed under: Baby Essentials
The Basics: 26 pounds. Good from birth to 50 pounds. 24 inches at the widest point when it's unfolded. Collapses to 36 by 14 by 10 inches.
The Lowdown: The Loola is Maxi-Cosi's most recent U.S. release. The Loola looks like it would be classified as a lightweight plus stroller -- a compact, lightweight model with extra features. More accurately, the Loola is a full-sized stroller with a compact fold.
At an astronomical 26 pounds, the Loola can't reasonably be called anything involving the word "lightweight." This is a big, heavy stroller. At 24 inches, it is difficult to get this stroller down narrow aisles or around sharp corners. We've seen strollers with tons of storage and massive wheels come in at less than 26 pounds. Sure, the two-handed fold is relatively simple. It's compact and easy to store once collapsed (it even has a self-standing fold position), but it's so heavy that you'll have a hard time hoisting this stroller into a trunk or up a flight of stairs. The weight also makes the stroller difficult to maneuver.
The under-stroller basket is large enough, but we don't like that the Loola doesn't offer anything in the way of a parent tray or even small pockets on the back of the stroller. While the stroller seat is comfy and the fabric is rather nice, the canopy sits uncomfortably low, making the stroller unsuited for older children. The four-position recline keeps children comfortable. It also features a reversible seat.
You'll Want It If: You're looking for a stylish, full-sized stroller with a compact fold that is easy to store.
The Maxi-Cosi Loola Stroller is available for $405 at Amazon.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?