Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Emme: Disney's Out of Character
- masalamommas: How To Give Your Teen Dating Advice When You've Never…
Baby Gets Snippy Over Chinese New Year's Haircut
Filed under: Funny Stuff
A haircut on this day in the Chinese New Year is believed to bring luck, just maybe not to the parents who had to deal with the freshly-shorn, enraged tot.
Related: First-Grade Teacher Cuts Off Student's Braid
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- (department of defense)? hey can you build me a super duper all protector? yea what you want on it $$$$$
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.