Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Emme: Disney's Out of Character
- masalamommas: How To Give Your Teen Dating Advice When You've Never…
Oh, Baby, Baby: Woman Gives Birth Twice in One Week
Usually, twins are born mere minutes -- or even seconds -- apart. In the case of one Ohio woman, however, her babies were delivered an entire week apart.
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
In what is called a delayed interval delivery, Jennifer Franz went into labor and gave birth to her daughter, Grace, who weighed 1 pound, 13 ounces, at 28 weeks, "The Early Show" reports. Instead of delivering the other baby, the doctors told Franz they were going to try to see how long they could delay his birth. Seven days later, Franz went into labor again and gave birth to Noah, who weighed 2 pounds, 15 ounces.
Franz says both babies are doing well. As for Mom, next month she deserves a helluva Mother's Day gift.
Related: Woman Pregnant With Her Third Set of Twins
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Any advice for first time mom?
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.