Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- 27 Fantastic Books For Kids Of All Ages
- Mike Ryan: Ben Affleck Bids Bill Hader & Fred Armisen A Fond Farewell
How to Play: Tag
How to play: One person is designated as "it" and counts to a predetermined number while everyone else gets a running head start. After counting, "it" chases everyone and tries to tag another player by touching him or her. Once someone else is tagged, that person becomes "it" and the game continues.
The rules: Boundaries can be established, and if a player runs outside of those boundaries, he or she is out of the game or becomes "it."
How to win: Don't get tagged during the entire course of the game.
What else you need to know: This game has many variations, including freeze tag.
Related: How to Play: Solitaire
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
- When did American Girl stories change?
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.