Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Gay Activists Rally Ahead Of Boy Scouts' Ban Vote
- How Long Did Neanderthals Nurse? Old Tooth Yields Answer
Accordion to You
Filed under: Decor
True or false, there is a pile on your kitchen table containing many, many papers?
Permission slips, gymnastics schedules, party invitations, among other ephemera of child-rearing? Well, if you would like to instead use that table for, say, eating, we suggest Kolo's new Rivoli accordion box. Get one for each kid and sort their stuff into the seven tabbed pockets. Papers will be easy to find, and easy to stash, and will never again double as placemats.
Available for $35 at kolo.com.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- (department of defense)? hey can you build me a super duper all protector? yea what you want on it $$$$$
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.