Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Jennifer Pellegrini: After a Wild Week of News, Two Stories You Might…
- Rev. Susan Baller-Shepard: Wild And Precious Lives: Godspeed…
How to Play: Snap
How to play: The entire deck of cards is dealt out to each player in face down stacks. Players take turns taking the top card of their stack off and placing it face up in a pile in the middle of the table. If two cards placed consecutively are of the same number, the first player to call out "Snap!" and put his or her hand on top of the pile takes all of the cards that are in the middle pile. Play continues until players run out of cards.
The rules: If two players call "Snap!" at the same time, whoever has his or her hand on the pile first takes the cards.
How to win: The player who wins the most cards at the end of the game is the winner.
What else you need to know: This game also can be played with flashcards, making it educational for younger children. Find free printable flashcards at DLTK.
Related: How to Play: Yahtzee
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Motion to reopen case 2013 derian d. Hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.