Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Emme: Disney's Out of Character
- masalamommas: How To Give Your Teen Dating Advice When You've Never…
Fab Under Foot
Filed under: Decor
It's pretty common for modern moms to borrow great artwork or accessories from grown-up spaces and use them in a kids room or playroom.
But It's far less common to find a piece of kid decor that moms will covet for their own use.
The new Boqueria rug from Designers Guild is one of those rare finds. Its unique line-drawn style and black-and-white palette are as cool as they are cute, and would be a hip addition to any room of the house.
Available for $995 at designersguild.com.
Related: Child's Chair by Kristian Vedel
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- There are more than 67,000 households on the list ...?????????????
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.