Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Claire McCarthy, M.D.: Is Your Family Ready for a Disaster?
- HooplaHa: WATCH: Shari Alyse: Showing What Kids Can Teach Us
A Better Bump
Every expectant mom, sometime in her first trimester, is faced with a moment when her clothes get a little tight. At that crossroads, many formerly stylish women will feel the urge to throw in the towel (i.e. wear sweatpants to work).
Wait -- don't give up! Style expert and fashion reporter Amy Tara Koch is here to help with her book "Bump it Up". Koch supplies a foolproof guide to each trimester, including tips, trick, and inspiring illustrations from industry stars (DVF, Kate Spade) and insiders (formerly pregnant editors of Vogue, W, and Glamour). Bye Bye fat pants, hello hot mama.
Available for $12 at amazon.com.
Related: Pregnancy: Week by Week
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- If a governor or former military general was not on tv you you believe he was if you were told
- Divorce reasons wife does not want IVF, Donor Sperm
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.