Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Boy, 2, Smokes Two Packs a Day
Ardi Rizal - The real SMOKING BABY !! - Watch more Funny Videos
Here at ParentDish, we debate over whether it's wrong to give your baby a single Pop Rock, but when it comes to a video of a 2-year-old Sumatran boy smoking, we're in agreement: not OK.
In this video making the rounds online, Ardi Rizal -- who was given his first cigarette at 11 months -- puffs away. The toddler smokes four packs a day, NBC reports.
"He cries and throws tantrums when we don't let him smoke. He's addicted," his father, Mohammad Rizal, says.
What do you think of this video?
Correction, November 5, 2010: Story was updated with new information.
Related: Lindsay Lohan Must Stop Prescription Drug Use, Dad Says
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.