Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Franne Golde and Syd Fox: Love More, Fear Less: A Mother and Her…
- Dr. Peggy Drexler: The Breadwinner Complex: Are Women Apologizing For…
If you serve as short-order cook for a baby or toddler, chances are you are mopping the floor (or SHOULD be mopping the floor) about three times a day.
If that level of cleanliness seems impossible, check out the new Mini-Mop from OXO.
A replaceable sponge does the dirty work (so you can toss it when it gets grimy), and a telescoping handle means you don't have to bend over. Even better, the wringing mechanism means no one has to touch the aforementioned grimy sponge. And when your janitorial duties are over, the handle retracts so you can stash it under the sink. Done and done.
Available for $18 at oxo.com.
Related: Method Spring Clean Kit
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- While attempting to explain consider who your explaining to. building a government may seem like gilligan's island to a person that can't
- Does the dc superior court represent the irs in a civil filing or does the irs have attorneys?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.