Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
Destiny and Disney: Couple Realizes They Crossed Paths as Children
Alex and Donna Voutisinas of Boynton Beach, Fla., met and fell in love at work, and they were about to get married when they realized they had crossed paths before ... as kids at Disney World.
The couple was looking through old family pictures for their wedding video when they came across a picture of a then 5-year old-Donna and her brothers at Disney World and realized Alex's dad was pushing him in a stroller in the background, WPTV.com reports. At the time, Donna's family had just moved to Florida from New York, and Alex's family lived in Canada.
"It's unbelievable," Donna says. "I still get chills to this day."
Related: Couple Born in Same Hospital on Same Day to Wed
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- There are more than 67,000 households on the list ...?????????????
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- 3 SHOWS A HOUR 7 HOURS = 21 (10 DAYS = 210) 10 STUDIOS = 2100 20 STUDIOS = 4200 (IN 10 DAYS) 3 (20 MINUTE SHOWS).
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.