Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Linda Bloom LCSW and Charlie Bloom MSW: Overwhelmed Parents: A…
- Allison Tate: What I Would Like to Tell My Son's 5th Grade Teacher Now
The French and Their Tall Tales
It's been said for eons, a child's inner beauty transcends all barriers. Even if that barrier is failed high-school French. Thankfully, the subtitles help us out -- gotta love that disease "chicken box" -- but even without 'em, the creative purity of a little one's mind is remarkably captivating.
We hope she grows up to put her tales in print. The world needs her and her heavenly menagerie.
Merci beaucoup to the family for sharing.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years
- How many hickman towns,schools,and counties are in the united states
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.