Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Claire McCarthy, M.D.: Is Your Family Ready for a Disaster?
- HooplaHa: WATCH: Shari Alyse: Showing What Kids Can Teach Us
The French and Their Tall Tales
It's been said for eons, a child's inner beauty transcends all barriers. Even if that barrier is failed high-school French. Thankfully, the subtitles help us out -- gotta love that disease "chicken box" -- but even without 'em, the creative purity of a little one's mind is remarkably captivating.
We hope she grows up to put her tales in print. The world needs her and her heavenly menagerie.
Merci beaucoup to the family for sharing.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
- My mom's boyfriend molested my sister, my mom doesn't believe her.
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.