Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
Cheerleading Pop PSA Makes Us Say, 'Let's Go Dad!'
Sometimes dads tend to get a little shortchanged on the parenting front. Moms might get more attention, but we don't dare deny the power of a proud and present pop.
So, in honor of Father's Day this Sunday, we share this 2008 Public Service Announcement campaign from the Ad Council, the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse and volunteer ad agency Campbell-Ewald. (Here are more PSAs from the campaign.)
"The smallest moments can have the biggest impact on a child's life," the narrator says. "Take time to be a dad today."
And, really, a dad who will repeatedly chant, "Oh, those boys are much too much, those boys are much too much" deserves a few cheers of his own.
Related: Little Girl's Daily Affirmation Makes Us Happy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- Why would the defendant file an acknowledgment of service instead of a defence?
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.