Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Emme: Disney's Out of Character
- masalamommas: How To Give Your Teen Dating Advice When You've Never…
Bug Off! Soap Keeps Pests at Bay
Do you bug out when the bugs are out?
Keep the pesky critters at bay the natural way with Beekman 1802 Bug Repellent Bars. Made from goat milk that's naturally scented with citronella, eucalyptus and other essential oils that bother bugs, these bars are completely chemical-free and good for your skin.
Shower with one of the small squares before a long day outdoors, or simply rub one on your pulse points for shorter exposures, and let your body heat release the scent of the oils.
Wonder who's behind the product? Meet the goats and the guys who make the soap in upstate New York on Planet Green's "The Fabulous Beekman Boys."
Available at Beekman 1802 for $14.75.
Related: Cute Kid Shoes With a Custom Fit
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.