Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- 27 Fantastic Books For Kids Of All Ages
- Mike Ryan: Ben Affleck Bids Bill Hader & Fred Armisen A Fond Farewell
Make July 4th Fireworks Cupcakes
To make your own Fireworks Cupcakes, you'll need the following:
12 vanilla cupcakes baked in red, white and blue paper liners
1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
Red and blue decorating sugars
Red white and blue candies such as jelly beans, licorice twists, colored round candies (like M&M's, Spree and Smarties), starlight mints, red hots, fruit leather, licorice laces, sour balls, red and blue gummies (like Swedish Fish and Gummy Bears), and more!
Here are Karen and Alan's easy decorating tips:
Spread the vanilla frosting on top of a cupcake and decorate as desired. Using one larger round candy as the cupcake's center, line other candies in symmetrical layers toward the cupcake's circumference. Don't place candies too close to the cupcake's edge, as they might fall off. This is a project where there really isn't a recipe, just use your imagination!
Check out the video and find more July 4th recipe ideas on KitchenDaily!
Related: Top 7 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.