Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Gay Activists Rally Ahead Of Boy Scouts' Ban Vote
- How Long Did Neanderthals Nurse? Old Tooth Yields Answer
Come Clean While Keeping Things Dry
There's nothing like returning from the pool or the shore with a bag full of wet clothes, books and magazines to dampen your day.
But here's how to keep things sunny: Just in time for beach season, the ingenious Go Clean Wet Suit bag keeps soggy swimsuits away from dry clothes and gear in your beach bag, knapsack or suitcase. This nylon bag has a drawstring closure, with a treated interior that prevents mildew and water leakage. And it even comes with a cute little zippered storage case.
Try the Go Clean Set for longer trips, complete with laundry bag, shoe bags and stuff bag. Your luggage will thank you for it.
Available at Uncommon Goods for $18 to $55.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- If a governor or former military general was not on tv you you believe he was if you were told
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.