Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
How to Play: Fill the Bottle
What you need: You need paper cups, two 20 oz. plastic bottles, and two buckets of water.
How to play: Establish a finish line about 20 feet from the game play area. Place the two buckets of water at the finish line. Divide the children into two teams. Each team gets a 20 oz. plastic bottle and enough paper cups for each player. One player from each team is chosen to lie down on the ground and hold the plastic bottle on his forehead.
The rules: Players will run one at a time to the buckets at the finish line to fill up their paper cups with water. They will run back to their teammates with the plastic bottles and pour the water from their paper cups into the plastic bottles. Once the plastic bottle is filled, the player who held the bottle will run to the finish line without spilling the water. If she spills any water, she must return to the starting point, and that team's players must refill the bottle.
How to win: The first team to get to the finish line with a full plastic bottle of water wins.
What else you need to know: Whoever is chosen to be the person holding the bottle obviously must be OK with getting wet!
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Does the dc superior court represent the irs in a civil filing or does the irs have attorneys?
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.