Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Baseball Babe Freaks, Then Texts
At some point, everyone has a brush with greatness.
But when this young lady got smacked in the face by Seattle Mariners right fielder Ichiro Suzuki, she lost her mind. In a good way. And all cameras went in her direction, probably to the dismay of the guy behind her who actually grabbed the foul ball. And just to make sure we're seeing what we're seeing, this video has four different vantage points.
We can only hope that the person she was texting was her mom.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- Government agent under oath washington dc civil filing?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.