Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Find Out What Beyonce Will Name Baby No. 2!
- Teen Who Died During Her First Solo Drive May Have Been Texting
How to Play: Water Balloon Volley
How to play: Divide the children into two teams, and then pair up team members. Give each pair a beach towel. Each player will hold two corners of the towel. One pair begins by putting a water balloon in the center of their towel. That pair will toss the water balloon to a pair on the opposing team, who will try to catch the water balloon with their towel.
The rules: If you don't have a volleyball net, you can divide the two teams by pacing off a distance between them. Players will volley the water balloon back and forth until a pair misses the water balloon, causing it to break. This gives the opposing team a point.
How to win: The team with the most points at the end of the game wins.
What else you need to know: To adjust this game for younger children, use sheets or blankets instead of beach towels.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- Why did you lie and tell the world that, "The Left Behind Video game kills Jews and Atheists"?
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.